Five Minute Makeover
The only hiccup with this look is the Milani lipstick, I like the coverage and texture but you often have to reapply because it is not a longwear lipstick.
The Flower loose powder is by Drew Barrymore , it gives a really good coverage which I sometimes put right over my moisturizer or primer without foundation for a lighter yet velvety texture.
All in all, you can find most of these products in drugstores at a very affordable price. I have used:
- Dream Matte Mousse and Mascara by Loreal
- Flower powder by Drew Barrymore
- Lipstick by Milani
- Eyebrow shaper by Anastasia
- Eye shadow by Kiss
- Brown pencil for the under eye by Yves Rocher
- Orchid Pink Blush by alverde (German drugstore)